MMSS is a leading survey company that offers clients wide solutions to all their marine geophysical and hydrographic survey needs.
MMSS offers a complete range of hydrographic survey services, including IHO bathymetry, pre- and post-dredge, desktop studies, topographic landing surveys, GPS campaigns, shallow-water (including diver swim) surveys, submarine cable and pipeline route surveys.
MMSS provides precise geophysical and geotechnical data required to satisfy design criteria and identify potential risks to the maritime and oil & gas industries. Using advanced sensors, we help clients identify and avoid potential geohazards as well as soil conditions that show the structural integrity and performance of a jack-up rig, barge, platform or pipeline.
Our services include:
- Hydrographic & Geophysical surveys
- Seabed Mapping services
- Oil & gas Rig and platform site surveys
- Pipeline and cable rout surveys
- Submarine cables survey & burial assessments
- Debris clearance survey
- Port and harbor development
- Seabed hazard surveys
- Pre-dredged and Post-dredge bathymetric surveys
- Bathymetric charting for sea floor
- Single and multi-beam bathymetry
- Side-scan sonar
- Sub-bottom profiling
- Magnetometer surveys