MMSS Company has demonstrated for many years its determination to achieve the highest standards in Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) performance and we fully recognise that best in class HSE management can contribute significantly to our long term business success.
As an integral part of our business we will:
- Establish and maintain a Health and Safety Management System, as an element of Misr Marine's Integrated Management System, with measurable objectives and targets.
- Provide and maintain safe workplaces, systems and equipment.
- Provide supervision, instruction, information and training to ensure our people are safe at work.
- Apply procedures and systems that identify hazards and assess and manage risks through elimination or other appropriate control measures.
- Report, investigate and share all incidents, including near misses to maximise learning and prevent similar events in the future.
- Plan and conduct regular audits, inspections, reviews and reports to measure compliance with this policy and our standards, and to inform continuous improvement.